American Braiding Style 300 Compression / Braided Packing
Braided from continuous Aramid filament, Style 300 is impregnated with PTFE and a proprietary inert lubricant. The unique braiding technique makes Style 300 easy to cut and install, with excellent braid retention.
- Style 300 is non-staining and non-contaminating packing with excellent heat dissipation properties.
- The high tensile strength of Aramid fiber makes this packing ideally suited for slurry or any abrasive service where media is extremely aggressive.
- Superheated steam
- Petroleum derivatives
- Liquified gases
- 2-12 PH Level
- Construction: Interlock Braid
- Temperature Rating: 500º F / 260ºC
- pH Rating: 2 – 12
- Shaft Speed Rating: 2500 FPM / 12 MPS
- Pressure Rating: 500 PSI / 34 BAR