American Braiding Style 8500 Premuim Grade Carbon Fiber Packing
A high perfomance packing braided from Carbon filament and impregnated with PTFE and graphite
- Ideal for demanding applications.
- Self-lubricating, low friction packing good for most applications where a highly abrasion resistant, high speed packing is needed.
- Proprietary lubrication process reduces shaft wear, while maintaining excellent packing to shaft contact.
- Has the high heat dissipating qualities of carbon and graphite, with the added chemical resistance of PTFE.
- Reduces water consumption as well as pump maintenance and downtime, saving you money.
- 0-14 PH Range
American Braiding Style 8500 Packing is available in thicknesses from 1/8” to 1”
Temperature Rating: 1200º F / 649ºC Steam
850º F / 455ºC Air
Shaft Speed Rating: 4000 FPM / 20 MPS
Pressure Rating: 4500 PSI/ 310 BAR Valve 300 PSI / 20 BAR Pump