Garlock Style Carbae 108 High Performance Carbon Fiber Packing
CARBAE™ 108 is a state-of-the-art carbon fiber packing that controls your maintenance costs without compromising performance. It provides a low coefficient of friction and high thermal conductivity, so your process runs cooler, and the packing lasts longer. Carbae 108 is a 95% carbon assay, aerospace-grade fiber, coated with a unique graphite dispersion throughout.
- Excellent cost/use ratio
- Ideal for most industrial equipment
- Compatible with a wide variety of chemicals
- Easy to install and remove
- Power generation
- Chemical and petrochemical
- Pulp and paper
- Primary metals
- General industrial use
- 0-14 PH Range
- There are no known pressure limits that have been determined when CARBAE™ 108 is combined as end ring material with die-formed GRAPH-LOCK® center rings in valve installations. CARBAE™ 108 can be certified to contain less than 200 ppm leachable chlorides on request.
Garlock Style Carbae 108 packing is available in thicknesses from 1/8” to 1”
|Max Pressure||2500 PSI (Rotary / Centrifugal)|