American Braiding Style 921 Compression / Braided Packing
American Braiding Style 921 is braided from a long lasting blend of Flax and Ramie fibers, then thoroughly lubricated with a proprietary Tallow and Wax blend.
- A low friction, economical, general service packing used extensively on shipboard applications for stern tubes, rudderposts, and water pumps.
- This packing is especially resistant to cold water, seawater, and cold oils, but is used in a variety of other applications in the pulp and paper, marine, and wastewater industries.
- Cold water
- Salt water
- Cold oils
- 5-9 PH Level
- Construction: Plait Braid
- Temperature Rating: 220º F / 104ºC
- pH Rating: 5 – 9
- Shaft Speed Rating: 1200 FPM / 6 MPS
- Pressure Rating: 150 PSI / 10 BAR