Garlock Style 5888 Compression Packing
Garlock Style 5888 is LATTICE BRAID® construction with dimensionally stable, firm, high-density PTFE continuous filament.
- Dimensionally stable; however is most useful in valve and slower shaft speed applications
- Its PTFE dispersion provides a low friction finish and prevents leakage throughout the braid.
- Completely asbestos-free, with very little water absorption, this packing is often used in check and needle valve stems, reciprocating rods, rams, and plungers, and safety injection system valves.
- High in quality and consistently uniform
- Used extensively in the food processing, chemical, agricultural and petroleum processing industries
- 0-14 PH Range
- Resistant to all chemicals but molten uranium salts
Garlock Style 5888 packing is available in thicknesses from 1/8” to 1”
|Pressure – Rotary Centrifugal||300 PSI|
|Shaft Speed fpm Max||1000|