Thermoseal Klinger top-sil ML1 Compressed Non-Asbestos gasket sheet is manufactured with (Yellow Sheet)
A revolutionary combination of synthetic fibers and HNBR and NBR rubbers, reinforced in a multi-layer structure. This unique multi-layer structure extends service life.
KLINGER top-sil ML1 is a special multi-layer gasket material with extended service life and improved flexibility at higher temperatures. This material is resistant to creep and cold flow and is suitable for use with oils, water, steam, gases, salt solutions, fuels, alcohols, moderate organic and inorganic acids, hydrocarbons, lubricants, and refrigerants.
CERTIFICATES & APPROVALS
- WRAS approval
- TA-Luft (Clean air)
- Fire-Safe acc. to DIN EN ISO 10497
The pressure/temperature graph shown is the most current method of determining the suitability of a gasket material in a known environment. However, chemical compatibility must also be considered.
pT diagram for thickness 2.0 mm:
- In area 1 the gasket material is suitable using common installment practices subject to chemical compatibility
- In area 2 appropriate measures are necessary for installation of the gasket to ensure maximum performance. Please call or refer to KLINGERexpert for assistance.
- In area 3 do not install gaskets in these applications without first referring to KLINGERexpert or contacting KLINGER Thermoseal’s technical support service.
- There are often strong pressure shocks, particularly in steam applications, that result in damage to the gasket material. A more flexible gasket that withstands greater expansions without rupture is a factor that contributes to a safer, more reliable gasket joint.
KLINGER Quantum Gasket Sheets are available in these sizes:
1/32”X 60”X 60”
|1/16”||X 60”||X 60”|
|1/8”||X 60”||X 60”|
Note: Other thicknesses and sheet sizes may be available by special order.